21 July 2011

Morning Vent, 21 July 2011

 Vampiric GungalTM Kate Beckinsale lights up the lycans with her G36c.

[Had a car accident Tuesday. No one hurt, but the vehicles involved were damaged. Don't know what the time impact will be for me with dealing with its issues, so if the blog doesn't appear as regular as before, that's why. Keeping my fingers crossed... -J]

     AS this auto-posts on the HQ, the 1st work night is about half over, and I'm missing my Sweet Gal really, really bad! Short work week this week as I prepare to celebrate grand-daughter Sage's birthday party with my gal on Saturday and, even better, our ninth month anniversary on Sunday!! Awesome!
    Played a bit of Toontown today, mostly as stress relief, lol. My blue cat, Duke Rockengrooven, is working on beefing up his sound gags. I managed to pick up a new sound gag today, and I'm just futzing around using sound whenever I can to build up that line of gags. I'm a bit OCD about having things evened out, lol, so I'll be using sound whenever I can. Lure, my Sweet Gamer Gal explained, is best used in conjunction with Trap or another compatible Lure, so, short of playing with her, my Lure is going to be idle for a while. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker