22 July 2011

Morning Vent, 22 July 2011

Some cosplay GungalsTM go the extra
mile to get the max effect...

    As this auto-posts on the HQ, the 2nd night is about half over. I pretty much started counting down the second I hugged and kissed her good night on Tuesday! It's been just a short week this week, but, man, it has seemed very long to me, indeed. Lord, I can't wait to be in my gal's arms again!
    Managed to get together with my Pretty Gamer Gal yesterday on Toontown, and it was a lotta fun. We joined a Toontown friend of hers, and it involved a 5-story cog building. Needless to say, for a relatively weak toon like my Duke Rockengrooven, it was quite a ride! Luckily, my Sweet Gal's black cat is a real powerhouse, and she managed to get me and her crazy dog friend thru without letting us get sad and have to go back to the playground!! Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker