15 September 2013
With all the stuff that has been going on in our real life world, there hasn't been much time for blogging. I'm hoping that will change. I'm currently thinking I might be able to update twice a week, rather than the grinding daily schedule I used to follow. Fingers crossed, as I like to say.
Posted by Joker961 at 11:04
03 February 2013
Home is just so awesome... As this autoposts on the blog, my Sweet Gal and I should be relaxing over our Sunday morning coffee. We're planning on taking it as easy as we can, resting up for the week ahead. If the stars align, we'll try to visit Mama and Papa Joker this week.
Today's video is my buddy Matt64 mowing down a few enemy douchers on one of the new Black Ops 2 'Revolution' maps. He's pretty darm good with that assault rifle, lol. Moving on...
Featured Black Ops 2 Video
Uploaded 31 January 2013 on Joker961
Call of Duty Links:
- [YouTube] Revolution Trophy System bug.
More Gaming Links:
- [YouTube] Bioshock Infinite - 'City in the Sky' Trailer.
- Gabe Newell: Steam Box's biggest threat isn't consoles, it's Apple. Also covered on CNET.
- [PC Gaming] How Riot Games wants to evolve eSports in 2013.
- [Games] Wolfenstein 3D browser game - free.
- [YouTube] PBS: The Rise of Competitive Gaming & E-Sports.
- [Cosplay] Daedric Armor and Aela the Huntress from - The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
- Nanomaterials Key to Developing Stronger Artificial Hearts.
- Sales of Windows RT devices said to be less than 1 million units.
- Michael Dell, the founder of Dell Inc., is reportedly planning to spend “as much as $1 billion of his personal funds” to regain control of the company and take it private.
- [Review] Blackberry Z10 on BGR.
- CES tells CNET: You’re fired! Also covered on TheVerge.
- [YouTube] 6.8 Magnitude Earthquake Simulated by Underground Nuclear Explosion.
02 February 2013
As this autoposts on the blog, the miserable three night rotation is done, and I'm home or almost home. It's been a bleak three nights away from home and my Pretty Gal, but now it's all over. I can rest easy now, holding her tight, happy to be back in her arms. Effie, my wife, I love you!! It's good to be home!!
Today's featured vid is yours truly, relishing a rare good connection on a Black Ops 2 'Sharpshooter' match. The game is a free-for-all variant, with weapons cycling every 45 seconds, and perk bonuses for getting kills. I actually did OK in the match, probably because of a favorable connection. More so than earlier Call of Duty entries, Black Ops 2 is very connection-dependent. If you're on the losing end, you'll never see the enemy coming. Literally. Moving on...