05 October 2009

Links of Note, 5 October 2009

IGN: Halo 3: ODST rated M for More of the Same Crap. Click here!   Since I bogusly broke Kikowani Station today by accidentally tipping my Banshee over a railing and into the water. Now, I'm stuck, since I can't proceed without the Banshee. It's too bad I didn't find this out until I had defeated all the enemies in the current map. Now, I have to start from scratch on Kikowani. It blows.

The Closet (Le Placard) is an extremely funny movie. You should check it out. It's about a condom company executive who's considered a drag by everyone who knows him. Divorced from his wife and estranged from his son, he's resgined to a dull life. Suddenly, he learns he's about to be laid off. His neighbor convinces him to pose as a gay in order to avoid getting canned. The complications in the flick are hilarious. I'm not a comedy guy, or a foreign film buff, but this is one of the best comedies I've ever seen. Check it out.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker