22 December 2009

Morning vent, 22 December 2009



    
 Update @ 1334 hours:
   Well, the job interview went really well. The people were really friendly, and the position has a lot in common with the work I used to do. I got the impression that I was a good match for the job, and they seemed to realize that. I should know in a couple of weeks, tops, whether I got the job. The prospective start date is Jan. 4th. It's an easy drive up Rte. 84, too. I'll have time to finish a whole cigar on the way up and the way down. :)

   Not much of an update today. It's job interview day, and I'm feeling semi-well. Leaving in about 20 to get my errands run before shooting over to Connecticut. Still asking St. Jude and St. Anthony for the intercession on my behalf. Wish me luck!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker