05 December 2009

Morning Vent, 5 December 2009


"You don't have to like it. You just have to do it."

   Better in concept than execution, looks like. That seems to be the consensus for Rogue Warrior. Oh, well. I'll still give it a whirl. Slept a bit poorly last night due to too much coffee. I never should have had that last cup. But the over-caffeination kept me up long enough to watch a whole movie for a change. Too bad it was a Uwe Boll movie, Far Cry, which was loosely (and I mean loosely) based on the video game. It was actually not bad. Far Cry was better than some of the half-baked crap the the SciFi -- oops! I mean SyFy -- channel churns out. The game was OK for me till the super-powered mutants came out. I just stopped playing it since such enemies were essentially the game cheating the player.
   Going to the computer show today; hopefully, the trip will be made before the 1st snowflake falls.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker