01 February 2010

Afternoon Vent, 1 February 2010

    Well, the Gonzer rep called back. I'm rescheduled for tomorrow at his office at 1:30PM and 2:30 PM at Yorktown Heights. In the AM, I have my monthly DOL meeting at 9AM, so I hope that goes quickly. I really, really want a job. At this point, I'm not terribly particular about what it is. :)
    I'm going to do a format change on the blog. I'm not sure what that will entail. It might be just re-ordering the posts so that the Vent is always on top and the links follow. Some of the YouTube windows overlap the blog text; not all the YouTube links have a 340x285 sizing. That's the size which works best for the blog template. If YouTube window is below the masthead on the right, the size limitation is moot. So, I might go that way. Brace for impact. 

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker