01 February 2010

Morning Vent, 1 February 2010

[Update 2 at 1600 hours: Left a message on the Gonzer rep's phone asking what was up. Very discouraging... Doing my CareerBuilder thing, I see the very job I'm supposed to be interviewing for was posted again yesterday. It's right there... *sigh*]
[Update at 1357 hours: Well, the Gonzer rep called all right, but still no appointment. Gonzer is a temp agency, so they have to coordinate the interview time with IBM Watson Research. I'm still waiting for him to call me back...]
    Well, the first month of 2010 is history. It went quickly enough. Today, I've got my rescheduled interview with L.J. Gonzer Associates. Keeping my fingers crossed.
    February, the second month of the year, is named after the Roman word februum which, according to the all-knowing wiki, means purification. It's sometimes said that February is an unlucky month, but I hope it turns out to be lucky for me, at least for getting re-employed. I've got faith and St. Jude and St. Anthony in my corner.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker