03 February 2010

Morning Vent, 3 February 2010

 
My kinda girl: Nerdy with a gun.

    Have my rescheduled DOL meeting early this AM, so I have to blog in the wee hours today. One aspect of yesterday's drive back from Watson Research was extremely pleasant: I got to enjoy an entire premium cigar. I smoked an Indian Tabac Corojo to steel my nerves as I dodged cars doing light speed on the Taconic Parkway. My friend Matt advised me to smoke only after the interview, lest I offend with my cigar smoker reek, and I followed his sage advice, tho it made the drive down to Watson a tad nerve-racking. Every time I drive on the Taconic it amazes me how drivers blaze down that route swerving this way and that mere inches from cars in the next lane.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

 
eXTReMe Tracker