16 March 2010

Morning Vent, 16 March 2010

Trinity wants me to get cracking...

    I managed to fall asleep after the alarm today. Luckily, it was a slow day at the HQ yesterday, so most of the daily links were already plugged in. 
   We missed the pub crawl on Saturday. After the nerve-wracking power problems on Friday night, I was too frazzled to man up for the annual pub-a-thon. Walking around on the street was banned this year, which was all the same to me since I never walked farther than to the jukebox and back to my barstool.
    Tomorrow, however, is Saint Paddy's day, which has extra significance for us since it's also Matt and Patty's 3rd wedding anniversary! Yes, it's been 3 years since Matt64 got hitched, tho it will surely seem much longer to his missus, Patty.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker