25 March 2010

Morning Vent, 25 March 2010

My kinda gal...

    Another bright, sunny day at the HQ. That makes 2 in a row! The streets are lined with piles of branches, tree trunks, and other plant life destroyed in the blizzard. Apparently, the Town is going to haul some of that crap away. I sure hope so. My neighbor across the street has an entire tree sawn into huge sections on his lawn. Some of them are 3 or 4 feet wide.
    I'm running out of gungirls. Over time, I've managed to imageshack 154 pics, but it's tough to find new ones that aren't copies of the old ones. I've got enough left, I think to carry me past April Fool's but not much more.
    Tomorrow's update will be late, if it gets up at all. I have the "interview" in the morning, so I'll be focused on that, rather than the update.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker