30 April 2010

Morning Vent, 30 April 2010

Vasquez can really handle a big... gun.

    The blog's header pic has been snazzed up. It now includes Call of Duty: Black Ops and World at War, which might have been more fun for me than either CoD4 or MW2 now that I think on it.
    Unfortunately, no one showed, AFAIK, for the 2Old2Play CoD4 night. I played CoD4 Free-for-all, getting my ass kicked repeatedly, from 8:30 to 11:00 PM. Ah, well, maybe next time. I should probably have quit earlier, since I wasn't winning and only rarely placing. I had a couple of matches where I felt like my aim was way sloppy, and I knew it. OTOH, a couple of times I'm getting hit registers on guys' heads and they manage to shoot me anyway. By the last 2 matches of the night, I sounded like elpresador cursing and shouting (with the mic off) of course.
    There was a match on Chinatown where one douche was complaining any time anyone shot him that they were camping. He went on and on thru the whole match. I should have muted everyone. I hooked up with JKDJose for a couple of HC CoD4 TDMs, and I managed to do even worse than in FFA. It was incredibly discouraging.
    We're hoping to do some MW2 gaming tonight, but it depends on Matt64's work schedule. I've got my fingers crossed...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker