06 May 2010

Morning Vent, 6 May 2010

No worries about that pesky recoil on this range!

    Reibo and I wound up going out last night on the spur of the moment. We went down to the Hub and had dinner and some drinks. I didn't intend to stay out long, but I wound up staying out past 11. That may not sound that late, but the headache I woke up with this AM says otherwise. ;-)
    Today is the regularly scheduled shopping day for the HQ. We need to replenish the coffee supply. We might also wind up buying a new Blu-Ray. Our current model, out of warranty, has been having disc read errors. It's just a rude remark from failing completely, so we're going to start shopping around for a new one soon. (It might be today if we can overcome the hangovers...)
    My buddy Hopper sent me an email yesterday, saying that it's likely that, once my references are checked, Nanotech will offer me a job. I'm hoping and praying that's the case. The next hurdle will be what salary they offer. I'm not being choosy anymore. If I come out modestly ahead over unemployment, I'm taking it. There's always overtime.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker