11 June 2010

Morning Vent, 11 June 2010

An oldie, but a goodie...

    The doctor sidelined me for another week. The wound is healing better than last week, and he thinks I'll be able to go back to work in a week. The primary concern is the swelling in the infected leg. Every time I sit up, stand, or walk for more than a few minutes, the area below the wound starts swelling up. The doctor renewed the scrip for the keflex horse pills, and I go back to see him again in a week. The results of my blood test came back, and I was pleased, all things considered, with the results. The results did reinforce the very stringent dietary requirements the doctor has ordered. They suck, frankly. I haven't asked him how I'm going to manage the occasional drink. All the pill bottles have stern warnings about not taking alcohol, so... All in all, it's a raw deal, but it's better than being dead. Barely.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker