17 June 2010

Morning Vent, 17 June 2010

A gungirl out standing in her field...


    Sorry for wimping out yesterday on the Vent, but I woke up with a pretty nasty headache. I luckily had most of the update done from the previous day, so I cut my losses and sacked out the rest of the day.
    Coupla errands today. I have my follow-up doctor's appointment, followed by a quick trip up to the optometrist to pick up my safety glasses.
    So, how do I feel? I don't think the infection is completely gone yet. I still get swelling in my leg when I sit or stand. Not much, but I can see and feel it. I'm hoping that the antibiotics will finish off the infection for good before I go back to work on Sunday.
    I'll play it safe, take it easy, and keep a close eye on it. I'm not taking any unnecessary chances.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker