18 June 2010

Morning Vent, 18 June 2010

 Gabrielle Anwar and her cute lil PPK-S

    Running a bit late today on the blog update. On the plus side, I feel pretty good. I'm still determined to take it real easy. I'm not 100% on my leg, but I won't know if I'm actually better unless I test drive it, so to speak. I never got a call back from the apartment rental folks. I made an interim deal with the place I stayed at during my first week of work. If it works out logistically, I might actually be spending less than for the anticipated rent and be spared the additional complication of getting furnishings. It would be nice to have at least one thing work out right for a change.
    I'm not sure how much blogging I'll be capable of during the work week. I'll try and exploit the autopost function of the blog, if I can. A lot will depend on how I feel physically. So, please, bear with me, and say a prayer for me.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker