19 June 2010

Morning Vent, 19 June 2010

 Little gal with a big gun...

    Quick update this AM, as I'm once again running late. Feeling about the same as yesterday. Hoping to keep on healing. ;-) Today's agenda is a Father's Day dinner with the folks, in anticipation of tomorrow. Tonight, I have to pack a bag for the work week, also. Unfortunately, I can't celebrate Father's Day tomorrow, as I have to travel and, God willing, work all night. The morning will tell the tale, one way or another.
    Some nice Medal of Honor links this AM. It'll be interesting to see how the multiplayer develops. Some glitches appear to be popping up; the gameplay commentary mentions intermittent freezes on the PS3. Gameplay-wise, the game looks very MW-ish, with all the baggage that entails. I hope the beta hits Xbox Live soon, and I'm healthy enough to do some gaming.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker