20 June 2010

Morning Vent, 20 June 2010 (Fathers Day)

Be good to your Dad! Don't piss Gungirl™ off!

    A Happy Fathers Day to all the happy poppas out there! Dad gets short shrift on holidays the rest of the year. At Xmas he gets the tie, at other holidays, except for Thanksgiving, Dad is likely to be behind the grill, cooking up a calorie-fest for the family. But Fathers Day is Dad's day to kick back with the TV remote, a cold brew, and just relax.
   Today is a travel day for me. In a few hours, I have to point my Jeep North for the work week. Tho I definitely feel better, my leg is still a bit messed up, so I'm going to take it as easy as I can. I'm almost packed. I just have to throw the shaving kit in after I use it.
    Not sure how the updates will be impacted. I'm going to prepare, as best I can, a morning update to autopost while I'm at work. After that, it'll be a question of how crappy I feel when I wake up in the afternoon before work. Stay tuned and keep your fingers crossed, guys!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker