04 June 2010

Morning Vent, 4 June 2010 (Happy Birthday, Christa!)

Uploaded 9 July 2008 by use

    Want to wish Christa a very Happy Birthday!! I hope and pray it's a great day! I hope we'll have a chance to go out with all our work buds again soon!

    It's weird not to be downloading the 'Resurgence' map pack. I've always made a beeline for Xbox Live whenever the CoD packs came out. This is the first time when I've refrained. Since I'm not playing anything while I'm on the DL list, it doesn't matter. Plus, MW2 has burned me out a bit with all the pre-pubescent douchebags and self-aggrandizing @holes which populate the lobbies of any popular game...
    On the health front, I'm going to sidelined at least another week. I'm hoping that the antibiotic will resolve this soon. Being mostly immobilized sucks. That and not being able to drink... ;-)

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker