10 July 2010

Morning Vent, 10 July 2010 (Going Home Edition)

 This GungirlTM has back... and then some.


    [Another Blogger.com autopost... I'll be theoretically traveling back home when this posts on Saturday morning.]
    Well, I made it through a 3 night work week. Not an earth-shaking achievement - unless you consider that I hadn't been able to complete even one full night previously. I didn't make the Walmart mission Thursday either, tho I managed to make a run to pick up non-perishables during my lunch break. What I might do is do the same tonight and keep my food stuffs in the locker area refrigerator. I hadn't thought of that... That might actually work out OK. Brilliant...




    In the main blog, it's a Blacklight: Tango Down festival with links galore. IGN's Blacklight: Tango Down reviews (text and YouTube video) are linked. We also have a nice beginner's guide to Blacklight: Tango Down posted on YouTube by TWTHEREDDRAGON. It's a well made overview of the game, and he emphasizes that it's not 'Game of the Year' material, it's a real bargain, selling for only $15 on XBLA, PSN, and, eventually, on the PC. IGN's reviews seem quite positive, also, making me that much more determined to buy and play it. I plan on doing that this weekend. If I succeed, I'll try to cook up a review to post on the blog, physical condition and time permitting. There's a free demo available on Xbox Live Arcade (also linked below), so I might give that a spin first.
     Finally, in honor of today's bootyful GungirlTM, we've got a classic rap video. Dat ass!



Sir Mix-A-Lot - 'Baby got Back' (HD Sound)
Uploaded 17 November 2009 by FelixStudiosDE

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker