15 July 2010

Morning Vent, 15 July 2010 (Robotic Overlord Post)

 Bikini... Beretta... Both start with 'B'.
Coincidence? I don't think so!

    If the AI gods have smiled upon me, this blog entry will autopost early on 15 July. (I guess it did, since both of you are reading it. ;-D)
    In the main blog, we have another Blacklight: Tango Down review link, plus another nice Tango Down deathmatch vid to enjoy. It will have to do until I can get back from my work week some time on Sunday. Again, as I noted earlier this week, the folks who are playing the game, as opposed to merely reviewing seem a lot more positive about it. Hopefully, the few technical issues with the games matchmaking can be resolved quickly. As noted below, the PC version of the game is now available for download. Also linked is the bad news that the PS3 version of Blacklight: Tango Down has been delayed. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker