22 July 2010

Morning Vent, 22 July 2010

Nothing says 'Prepared' like 2 ARs and
a miniskirt...


    Well, the big news today is that the Medal of Honor beta has gone live on Xbox Live. Heh. I preordered from Amazon, so I kinda expect to get a beta key. If I don't see one in my mailbox by Tuesday or Wednesday, I'm going to be torqued out to the max. 
    Definitely check out the BASHandSlash link to the Aussie Call of Duty: Black Ops piece in the main blog. A lot of cool info and visuals in the interview/coverage.
    I'm still determined to get some more Blacklight: Tango Down deathmatch in, but that will depend on real life troubles more than anything else. I feel pretty limp after a full day at the hospital with Mom.
    NeoSeeker has a link on the CoD subscription issue where it's maintained that the Xbox Live subscription option is 'just a glitch'. Heh. I can believe that it going public is 'just a glitch'. But it's a pretty frackin' huge coincidence that after Bobby Kotick declares his lust for subscription lucre an Xbox Live subscription link just happens to cross paths with the MW2 menus.
    A shout-out to gamer badass jfulla247TM, who's battling an infection similar to the one I had, but even worse. He's taking the same horse pill antibiotics I had to gargle for a month. Good luck, bro! Get better soon!!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker