25 July 2010

Morning Vent, 25 July 2010

GungirlTM has big guns... Yum.

    Well, I was too tired last night after the hospital visit to Mom to do any gaming. I hope to get online for a while tonight, tho. I'm returning to the hospital again this AM, so I'll be busy all day. Mom seems to be improving, but there are still test results pending. Even if all the tests turn out OK, she still has months of rehabilitation ahead of her to rebuild her muscles... It's gonna be a long Summer at the HQ.


     It's with some trepidation that I venture forth online. AFAIK, the species of immature @hole found on Xbox Live is still flourishing. The last time, with my briefest of stints on Blacklight: Tango Down, was mercifully free of these douchebags. (Plus, I had my headphone turned off, so I didn't have to listen to the Timmies mocking their elders... :-D)
    No CoD-related news, per se, but we have Ken Burton's Ode comparison of PS3 vs. Xbox hit boxes today as the featured vid. I hope to find the time to play some of the MoH beta, too, now that Amazon has sent my key... Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker