28 July 2010

Morning Vent, 28 July 2010

 GungirlTM sports a Glock, cool shades,
and a tight top. Doesn't get any better!


    Ordinarily, this would be autoposted by the Blogger.com posting pixies, since I'd be hurtling North to my home away from home in Albany. But I've taken a vacation day in case Mom comes out of rehab today; I'll be spending the day at the hospital in case the predicted move to rehab comes off today. I'll also be making a regrettably sober appearance at my favorite pub tonight. No drinking for me for the near term. I have to get off my cholesterol and blood sugar meds before I can do any drinking. I've no intention of turning my already endangered liver into a whiffle ball by combining alcohol with my current meds.


This is your liver...
Or a Blue Man Group
member's liver, anyway...

This is your liver on
alcohol, simvastatin, and
glucophage...
Any questions?


    Yeah, it cuts into the fun a bit. But I've always been pretty entertaining sober - in my own mind, anyway. You be the judge. Show up tonight at Moroney's Hub and see for yourself. I'll be stoking the jukebox with 80s tunes till the cows (or at least this bull) come home.

No atheists in foxholes - but quite
a few smartasses!



    Today's featured Modern Warfare 2 vid is another edition of The Ken Burton Show. This time, Ken looks at the M21-EBR. Also included today is a booster hunt vid by ProsDON'TtalkShit. Tho I'm not a RTS guy, there's a buttload of Starcraft II launch links, including a news item about the Activision price hike on the game. Sounda familiar? Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker