03 July 2010

Morning Vent, 3 July 2010

The GunSheilaTM - Insert your 'Down Under' Joke here for maximum effect!

    I went to the local medical supply place to be fitted for the pressure stocking. I went home and put the leg up to reduce the swelling before putting the stocking on. Bit of a struggle getting it on, but, once I did, it did make a big difference. I haven't been able to sit up for more than a few minutes - maybe an hour, tops - before the swelling and pain really started. This time, I was able to sit at my computer for several hours and walk around without any pain. The pressure stocking seems to really work. Once I took it off, there was markedly less swelling and stiffness. It even felt better than usual in the morning when I got up. It's early days yet, and I'm going to have to do some more walking around to really stress the leg, but I'm more hopeful than I've been in weeks and weeks and weeks. Thank God Almighty.
    Why do Free-for-All spawns suck? That's what YouTuber TetraNinja wants to know. If I had to bet, it would be because Free-for-All mode does away with the 'spawn near your team' factor. It also seems that some factor is included to spawn you near your enemy so you can take revenge. Unfortunately, that seems to lead to killing the same guy over and over sometimes. I've noticed, since I watch more vids than actually play lately, that successful FFA players often reverse their direction on the map, anticipating that an enemy is likely to be rushing them from that direction, thanks to the ever-present narc radar.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker