09 July 2010

Morning Vent, 9 July 2010 (Happy Friday!!)

 Ultra-scrummy GungirllTM Billie Piper takes aim...

    Another Vent brought to you by the magic of Blogger.com's automatic post... It's my Friday and it happily coincides with the real day-of-the-week Friday! Hopefully, I made it through the work night relatively unscathed. Keeping my fingers crossed...




    B3ndro's first impressions of Blacklight: Tango Down are linked in the main blog, and it looks like he really liked the game. He does mention that there are some match-making issues to resolve with the game. Hopefully, those will be addressed in a patch. I'm pleased that he liked the game, and that makes me even more determined to try the game out. After all, a measly $15 is less than I spend on a pizza - which I can't eat any more, unfortunately... (Eating healthy is pretty dang hard on one's joie de vivre. Of course, the alternative - being dead - really blows chunks.) Moving on...  

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker