12 August 2010

Morning Vent, 12 August 2010

 GungirlTM Silvie Thomas has no clue what she's
pointing that Glock at...


    Mom's still in the medical unit. No new news, as this blog is being prepared ahead of time for autoposting. I hope to call her this afterlunch and see how she's doing. It's tough being away from home when she's sick.
    This week, I bought a used Kindle from Matt64, and I must say I'm impressed. I've started re-reading Band of Brothers by now somewhat tarnished historical writer Stephen Ambrose. I enjoyed the book and TV mini-series greatly in the past, and I'm reliving that joy now electronically. I had initially scoffed, but the book-like experience is amazing. I found myself occasionally reaching out to physically turn the page, so I think that officially makes The Kindle a hit with me.
    Today's featured Modern Warfare 2 vid is a dual MP5K commentary with F1sTDaCuFFs and Nasa. The secondary vid is a GameTrailers Pop Block analysis of the Call of Duty: Black Ops multiplayer teaser. It's pretty exciting that the multiplayer beta is almost upon us, if the title card at the conclusion of the demo is to be believed. I'm planning on playing as much as I possibly can and reporting as much as I can about the experience. Maybe I'll get ambitious and record some of my less than stellar gameplay on the beta, too. We'll see. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker