26 August 2010

Morning Vent, 26 August 2010

GungirlTM Milla Jovovich dishes out some two-handed
justice with her twin high-cap .45 ACPs...

    Had a chance to chat briefly with Mum today. She did more arm exercises and some pedaling of the little bicycle thingie from a seated position in her wheelchair. She didn't do any standing, tho, due to the swelling in her feet and legs. Dr. Anti-House had promised to contact the nursing home GP to consult on this, and I'll follow up via phone at the end of the week. Meanwhile, the social worker had a confab with Pop. She says they're currently estimating 3-4 more weeks of physical therapy for Mum to be mobile enough to consider going home, tho what level of care she'll require then will depend on her progress. It's all to the good, tho, as that will give us time to redo the bathroom to make it safe for her to use.


 
     Looking at the calender, we're rapidly approaching the one year anniversary of my little personal gaming blog. I first posted on Joker961's HQ on 10 September 2009, and, except for a few sick days and power outages, I've been grinding out a blog ever since. It was about a month and a half later that I became active over on the 2O2P blog, too. I'm trying to figure out some special way to commemorate the day, but I'm drawing a blank so far. I guess even making it to the one year mark is a triumph of sorts.



    Today's featured Modern Warfare 2 video is a 'booster hunt' by on Karachi by Olizandri. The second vid is Gmoney's self-confessed suckage at Modern Warfare 2 on Karachi. Ironic that his 'suckage' is like 20 times better than my best performance. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker