19 September 2010

Morning Vent, 19 September 2010

Strawberry blond GungirlTM gives
textbook demonstration of
proper trigger discipline...

    Saw Mom for a couple of hours last night. I was momentarily dismayed to find that she'd been vomiting all day. She was over it by the time I got there, thank goodness, and she was actually feeling pretty well. Maybe the vomiting might have something to do with the fracked up breakfast served that AM: A cold doughnut. Yes, a doughnut. It never ceases to amaze me how institutions dedicated to healing and getting sick people unsick serve the worst frackin' food this side of Cracker Barrel. (Don't get me wrong. I love Cracker Barrel. But I wouldn't feed that food to hospital or nursing home patients.)




    Today's featured Modern Warfare 2 vid is a no killstreaks nuke on Highrise by xQsRz. The second vid is a comparison review between MW2's TAR-21 and the AK-47 by TetraNinja. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker