20 September 2010

Morning Vent, 20 September 2010

 Today's GungirlTM has the Bling attachment, but needs to use less finger on that trigger...


     I spent the AM with Mom at the nursing home, then I met with old pal Scott from the BBS (pre-internet) days to have a cigar at the local shop's makeshift cigar lounge. I enjoyed a Padron Maduro Churchill, while Scotty inspired cigar envy in me with an Oliva toro. Afterwards, I had a late lunch with former work buddy and sometime Xbox Live team-mate Jose-B (it's a long story, but it's pronounced "Hose-B") at the Maya Cafe (or is it 'Cafe Maya'?) in Fishkill. I was a good soldier, and I refrained from eating anything too out of control. I had the quesadilla Invierno with spicy sausage. I had compensated by cutting the morning carbs, having only a salad with low fat turkey and ham. Blood sugar was OK when checked this AM, so I must have guesstimated OK. Had a great time at both meetings. I was a total Facebook skeptic, making merciless fun of it and brutally mocking it at every opportunity. But it's a handy resource for reconnecting and meeting up with friends. 




    Had a chance to smoke one of Holt's 'Smokin Sandwich' Toros after lunch yesterday. It turned out to be pretty dang good. A bit milder than my beloved, now apparently discontinued 'Bottom Shelf' figurados, the 'Smokin Sandwich' had a nice wrapper, and a perfect draw with lots of aromatic smoke. A good thing, too, since it's all my stogie budget will allow except for the very occasional premium.



    Today's featured Modern Warfare 2 video is oldie but a goodie with Smoove snuffing out the dumbells' Tactical Insertions. The second vid is TeamNoble's Call of Duty Top Plays. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker