10 October 2010

Morning Vent, 10 October 2010

Bikini-top GungirlTM accessorizes her freckles
with an ill-advised 'Fruit of the Loom' holster.

    If all is well, this robo-blog post finds me rocketing South, going back home for a 3-day rest. I say rest only theoretically because there's a lot of work to do at home yet. I'm trying not to commit to anything socially this week, on the short rest week.I'll try to get online and chat for a little while tonight. I'm really looking forward to relaxing, as next week is going to be a difficult week at work. I do have something really special to look forward to next Sunday, tho. I'm not posting anything about it until after the fact, tho. ;-)



    Today, we wish our friend Suzanne Natale Elwin a very Happy Birthday!! Enjoy your bday, Suzanne!!




    I've had a hankering to play some arcade-style Call of Duty 4. As you CoD4 players know, after completing the campaign, you unlock multiple special modes of play, including a score-driven campaign mission option. Unfortunately, there's no co-op play, unlike Call of Duty: World at War, so it'll just be me. And, frankly, those OpFor bastards mop up the floor with me on the harder levels...

Music Monday - Simon by Glass Moon (1982)


    Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker