19 October 2010

Morning Vent, 19 October 2010

 Perky GungirlTM will regret the 9MM hole she's about to put into her ceiling...

    Apologies to all for crapping out yesteday, but, after a very disappointing day, I just didn't have the heart to do any blogging. Things are somewhat better now, tho. I'm hanging in and Charlie Mike (Continuing the Mission).
    The time warp quality of my blogging sometimes causes some anachronisms. I usually prepare much of my blog, especially the Vent, about a day ahead of time. Sometimes the times and dates get all mixed up, since 'today' can refer to what's going on at the time the blog is being cooked up as well as the day that the blog sees publication. So, please bear with these little time glitches. The 'hobgoblin of small minds' is not one of mine... 
    Finished the astonishingly short Medal of Honor single player campaign. I'll be putting a first impressions review together over the next week.
    Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker