22 October 2010

Morning Vent, 22 October 2010

 Officer GungirlTM has me under arrest -
cardiac arrest!

     Little or no news from the home front today, but we're making some progress. Friday marks the 3rd night of the work rotation, so we're moving right along. Have an early morning meeting that I'm dreading. The Friday morning litho engineering meeting, to me, is pretty pointless for the night shift guys, since we mostly are burned out and ready for sleep. I sit there like a zombie through the half hour or forty-five minutes, trying to stay awake and feeling really happy I don't have to drive 100 miles to get some sleep. And it really kills my day, too. I usually find the end of the week the hardest now, as the fatigue seems to accumulate.
    It'll be especially bad today, since yesterday I spent a couple of hours tossing and turning after waking up at 0930. Talk about a rude awakening!
    Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker