03 October 2010

Morning Vent, 3 October 2010

 Every GungirlTM knows nothing complements the 9MM Beretta like a silk nightie...

    Had a blast last night as Matt64 came down to play some Call of Duty: World at War co-op. We played through the whole campaign pretty much. Tho I was seriously off my form, it was still great fun. I'm looking forward to being able to do that more now that things are settling down a bit with the family health stuff. 



    I'm wondering how Call of Duty: Black Ops will be without a campaign co-op. I really missed that in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Even on Normal difficulty, I thought that some sections of the game were literally too hard for one player, a common defect - or feature, take your pick - of every Call of Duty game, ever
    Don't get me wrong. The game looks awesome, indeed. Zombies are back, of course, and it might be that mode is the only co-op we're going to get. The Call of Duty: Black Ops weapon and character customization trailer is worth a look, if you haven't seen it. It will add a personal dimension to multiplayer that hasn't been available in CoD before. It'll be interesting to see how the 'currency system' the custom touches are bought in will impact the boosting that has plagued CoD.
    Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker