04 October 2010

Morning Vent, 4 October 2010

 GungirlTM has come out of the closet...

    Didn't get much accomplished on Sunday, but I did throw a bunch of old clothes out. There was a savage satisfaction to tossing out stuff which was too huge for me to wear any more. Today, I'll hook up with old BBS pal Scotty to chat at our local cigar shop.
    Don't have much else on the agenda today. Reibo was making some noises about going to The Hub for lunch, so we'll see how that works out, schedule-wise.
    I've started venturing out on some of the match-making sites. So far, the experience is... interesting. I was chatting with Matt64 yesterday describing my frustration with one particular web site's broken chat function... I'm hoping it gets fixed soon. I have a sneaking suspicion that mates, like jobs, are best acquired thru friends. The match-making sites are the dating equivalent of throwing out your resume and crossing your fingers and hoping to get an employment offer. And I know exactly how much success I had with that in my career field...
    Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker