06 October 2010

Morning Vent, 6 October 2010

 GungirlTM realizes comfortable attire is a must for handling the recoil of a heavy magnum revolver... also, cleavage helps.

    Another work week cranking up... I've got a four-banger to struggle through. Blogging might be spotty this week due to a 3-4 hour meeting that I've got to slog through early Thursday afternoon.  Mom is doing pretty dang well. I watched her Tuesday while she did her early morning; I thought I was going to get winded keeping up with her as she slalomed thru the upstairs using her walker. I can't get over how much she's improved, both physically and mentally! She's like a new person, mentally, seems to me.
    Spent a pleasant time chatting online last night, but had to quit to start packing up. Won't be home till Sunday this week. Monday, Matt64 is coming over to enjoy the Monday night Jets game. Looking forward to hanging with him again. Since I started working again, we hardly get to see each other, tho we chat a bit on Facebook.
    Speaking of that, I see from my calender that my 30th HS reunion is fast approaching. Have to make a final decision soon on whether I'm going. I'm going to sleep on it for a few days and then make the decision...
    Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker