07 October 2010

Morning Vent, 7 October 2010

 GungirlTM has cunningly accessorized her pinstripe hat with an Desert Eagle water pistol...

    Second day in on the four-banger. I'm trying to put together some content ahead of time to keep the blog going while the work ordeal is under weigh. (And, yes, that's the actual expression, tho there seems to be some difference of academic opinion... Look it up.) 
    I'm revising my eHarmony profile. It looks like the whole online thing is a pretty dicey proposition, since I get more spam than anything else. On eHarmony, I've gotten some looks, but no nibbles (so to speak). Yeah, give it time.... blah, blah, blah. It's a Herculean task to recap everything you are in a few hundred characters - unless you're phenomenally boring, I guess. I'm not boring - just the things I like to do are boring. No doubt there are many Prince Charming types driving sports cars and with bank accounts brimming over with lucre. I ain't one, but I have a strong suspicion that guys like that rarely, if ever, venture onto eHarmony. All they have to do is stand still and some woman will latch onto him.
    I smoked the other Smokes 4 Less maduro Wednesday on the way up North. Not as good, but still pretty respectable. I have an Alec Bradley torpedo in my cigar case for the long drive home Sunday morning. I've got an early meeting Thursday at work, so there may be no Friday blog to speak of. Bear with me during the work week, please, both of you out there. ;-)





    Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker