Call of Duty Links:
- Wii version of Call of Duty: Black Ops will include Combat Training mode and co-op zombies.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops touching down on Java mobiles next week.
- Metallica to perform at Call of Duty: Black Ops launch.
More Gaming Links:
- Medal of Honor review: JustPushStart.
- Wii version of Michael Jackson dance game will include one glove.
- Crytek UK in talks for a new TimeSplitters game. Naturally, there's a petition for this.
- MegaMan creator's blog erased when he departs from employer CapCom.
- Preview of God of War 3's art book.
- Kotaku eyes-on preview of Firefall at PAX 2010.
- Op-Ed: Why Fable 3 is an embarrassment to video games.
Kotaku: Firefall promo vid, the free-to-play team-based online shooter
- Scientists may have finally found 'dark matter'.
- Would you go to Mars - and never come back? Get your ass to Mars!!
- The Water Myth: Debunking the 'dilution solution'.
- Common cold may be cured.
- Scientists: Alcohol more lethal than tobacco, heroin, cocaine. O RLY?
- Scientists find a way to erase bad memories. Just don't use alcohol, I guess...
- New solar battery uses heat instead of light.