22 November 2010

Morning Vent, 22 November 2010

 GungirlTM Rachel Ticotin gets ready to take out some of Cohagen's baddies on Total Recall.

    So, the day for a real life meeting has arrived - finally. We have the HQ under siege by plumbers this AM, sometime. In the afterlunch, I have my long delayed coffee/tea meet, which hopefully will be painless and fun for both of us. Always an awkward moment, the first meeting, but I'll try to be at my best. It's difficult for me to conceive of anyone being nervous about meeting an old wreck like myself, but, since I'm a bit nervous myself, maybe it's not all that far-fetched.
    Towards the evening, I have to drop off my Jeep for some repairs to be done tomorrow. Sometime this PM, Matt will be coming over for some birthday celebrating at the HQ. Really looking forward to it, as I hear there'll be some adult beverages on hand for a change... Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker