27 November 2010

Morning Vent, 27 November 2010

 GungirlTM Pam Grier totally disregards the National Firearms Act of 1934.

    Had a great time getting my ass handed to me in a basket on Call of Duty: Black Ops with Matt and Reibo. Matt and I did some hardcore TDM, and he did amazing, smoking the enemy 22-5 in one scorching match. I managed to go positive in a couple of matches, but my reflexes were off, always seeming to get picked off by the enemy before I could get my sights up.
   We tried out some Free-for-all with the bots, too, with Reibo dominating, as expected. Matt managed to rise to the occasion by winning one match against all comers with the aid of the sneaky as can be claymore and the napalm strike. Never been barbecued so many times in one match. 
    Never got out to brave the Black Friday shopping lemmings, but I picked up the leather jacket nonetheless by getting it on the Jos. A. Banks website. Got the same price, and it was worth the shipping not to have to deal with the shopping hassles.
    Big shindig tonight, folks, and I think I'm all ready. Got my tweedy sport coat, pants pressed, and have all the Google directions sorted out.

Some high school reunions don't end well...
"Thanks for the pen, Walter..."

Meeting parents presents some difficulties...
 "You're a handsome devil. What's your name?"

    I'm taking The Sweet Effie to my 30th high school reunion, so the evening promises to be a memorable one. Can't wait. Leaving all the hardware at home, tho, lol. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker