29 November 2010

Morning Vent, 29 November 2010

 A glimpse of GungirlTM stocking is shocking, but not quite as shocking as two .38 Special derringer shots... You go, girl!

    Largely sleepless night with a lot on my mind (almost all good stuff; don't worry). So, after doing laundry, crushing pills, prepping coffee, I settled down, Glenfiddich nightcap poured, to finish the blog.
    Spent a long time chatting with my gal Effie last night. We simply chat, share music, when we can't be close. Felt really good to share that time with her, since we can't be together much right now due to our schedules.
    Still dazzled by the great time I had with Effie at the 30th High School Reunion. It was a golden moment for both of us. The only two complaints I had were that the bar didn't have any single malts and the whisky was served only on ice. I mean, that's two sins at one bar! LOL! Moving on...

Music Monday - Magnet and Steel by Walter Egan

Ooh ooh ah
Now I told you so you ought to know
Ooh it takes some time for a feelin' to grow
Ooh you're so close now I can't let you go
Ooh and I can't let go
For you are a magnet and I am steel

I can't hope that I'll hold you for long
Ooh you're a woman who's lost to your song
Ooh but the love that I feel is so strong
Ooh and it can't be wrong

With you I'm not shy to show the way I feel
With you I might try my secrets to reveal
For you are a magnet and I am steel
For you are a magnet and I am steel  


No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker