03 November 2010

Morning Vent, 3 November 2010

 GungirlTM Carrie-Anne Moss takes careful aim...

    So, rising and not shining this AM. Went to bed really early, but woke up feeling pretty rough. Bodes ill for the rotation about to start up, too. Four nights. Yikes.
    Have a 'get acquainted' date on Sunday with the charming Effie, which I'm really looking forward to. No movement on other contacts, as my last emails are as yet unanswered. I've only had three real responses to the whole online extravaganza; my friend I've been emailing for a while makes four. I've known the latter the longest, and in real life, but I don't know if my attraction is/might be reciprocated. Only time will tell. Life is full of surprises, and what will be, will be. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker