08 November 2010

Morning Vent, 8 November 2010

 Not sure what this GungirlTM is up to, but I love
her fashion sense!

    Sunday was a busy day indeed. After my harrowing 100 mile rocket ride home (as I chatted to the darling Effie later in the evening, when a good tune starts playing, I tend to stomp on the gas pedal), I accompanied Rick and Reibo to the gun show at the Orange County Fairgrounds. It was a great show, but the prices were unreal! And I don't mean unreal as in super low. Saw a buttload of veterans at the show - I can always tell - and it was great to see them. Shared a couple of laughs with an ex-GI my age when we were looking over a very dicey looking AK clone. We had commented that the construction was shoddy enough to be more dangerous to the shooter than any prospective target could ever be! After the show, Rick treated us to Boston Market, so I had my work cut out for me finding something suitable to eat. I finally settled on a Meat Loaf Carver on whole grain bread, along with a vegetable side.
   The weekly weigh-in wasn't till later that night due to all the festivities. Looks like I dropped over three pounds this week. I'm toying with the idea of doing a blog about the online dating experience (or, in my case, the lack of an experience). I've got some ideas rattling around so, we'll see what develops.
    Well, only a few hours left before Call of Duty: Black Ops comes out. Moving on...

Music Monday - Yes - Roundabout


 

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker