02 December 2010

Morning Vent, 2 December 2010

 Black Leather GungirlTM takes aim...

    Amazing thing life is; God sometimes has surprises awaiting us. I never expected the wonderful things have have happened to me in the past week (only a week!?!). Never expected to meet and fall in love with a wonderful woman like my Effie. Thank you God, for finally bringing me home!
    Have the 4-banger ongoing. The nights will be longer than usual, now that I have someone I love waiting for me. But I trust in God that the week will go quickly, and I'll be back home with her again, where I belong. 
   On the gaming front, Matt is coming over Tuesday for a gaming night. Haven't had a chance to game; had much more important stuff going on in my life, lol!! (Lord, it makes me so happy to be able to type that!!) Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker