28 December 2010

Morning Vent, 28 December 2010

 Sniper GungalTM has a spiffy hat to go
with her spiffy Dragunov.

    Despite the Blizzard, my Pretty Gal and I managed to spend some time together! It was a wonderful afternoon and evening, just being together at home. We'll be meeting this afternoon to spend a while together before I have to go back up North for work early tomorrow. Just two days this week due to the Holiday slowdown, thank goodness, so I'll be rocketing back South in time for the New Year's Eve festivities. I love you, Effie!


    I mostly steer away from montages for the featured video, but  baldfalk's 'Sellout' vid was excellent. I really liked the tune he used, plus it was a movie made on the PC version of CoD: Black Ops. I'm a PC gamer at heart, having played marathon sessions of Unreal Tournament, Half-life DM and Team Fortress Classic back in the day. So, for your pleasure, please check out  baldfalk's 'Sellout'. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker