31 December 2010

Morning Vent, 31 December 2010 (New Year's Eve)

Digital Camo GungalTM keeps cool...


    Today is the last day of the year 2010. What a year this has been! It started out so bleak, with me jobless, and at mid-year seemed even worse as serious health problems loomed for my Mom and myself. But as the Good Book says, 'This, too, shall pass'. As the New Year turns, I have the Love of my Life beside me, my health has improved a hundred-fold, and things are looking up, career-wise. I thank God every day for uniting me with my Sweet Gal, my Effie. We have much love and good times to look forward to.  

   I pray the Lord will bless all of you this New Year with as much Love, Health, and Happiness as He has bestowed on Effie and me. God bless you all, and Happy New Year!! 

   The blog will be on Holiday tomorrow as I celebrate the first day of the New Year and the first decade, our decade, with my Pretty Gal. Moving on...


No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker