16 January 2011

Morning Vent, 16 January 2011 (Bengay Edition)

 No purse for this Sabra GungalTM, but
she accessorizes well with an M4 carbine...

    Back home with my beloved!! After the moving day, I rocketed back down South direct to my honey, and it was truly wonderful! Driving straight to her waiting arms, kissing her before doing anything else, was magical beyond words. We just spent a few hours together, sharing each others company, and it was just awesome. After the morning chores, I hope she'll be up to some more hand-holding and light smooching, lol! Effie, my darling, I love you!!
    All things considered, yesterday's move went smoothly. I was afraid I'd freeze my butt off, so, taking a cue from my smart and pretty gal, I invested in some thermal underwear in anticipation of the cold weather. In fact, it sometimes seemed I was moving into suburban Stalingrad circa 1942, but the thermals worked great! Hopper had wisely rented a moving truck, so the large items were relocated at the new (and gorgeous) apartment without much fuss. We multi-tasked by getting our other roomie his bed, and we all chipped in on a very nice couch for the living room. All in all, the apartment is much more like a home than an apartment, and, so far, I'm very pleased. It will be far more comfortable than the studio Hopper and I were splitting. It remains to be seen how economical it will be for me, but so far, so good. 
    The only downside today is some soreness from the lifting and stomping up and down the stairs at the old apartment, lol. After breakfast, I'll take a couple of aspirin to take care of that. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker