23 January 2011

Morning Vent, 23 January 2011

 GungalTM shows off her sporterized
SMLE - and some spiffy ankle sox!

    All the stars aligned yesterday, and, after a short nap at the Albany pad, I was able to drive straight to see my Sweet Effie! It was a wonderful day, with a birthday party for Chris, Jr. All the kids had a great time, including us. My Honey & I spent the whole day together, which was just awesome, since we hadn't been able to see each other in a whole calender week! 
   Was a bit concerned about blood sugar today, since Effie and I ate dinner out after the party (we got invited to Primo's for karaoke, lol). But, despite cake earlier, a bacon cheeseburger, and (a few) french fries, my blood glucose was 87 when checked this AM. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker