31 January 2011

Morning Vent, 31 January 2011

 GungalTM says 'The family that maneuvers
tactically together, stays together!'

    Last day of the month today, and I'll be spending the latter half with my Sweet Gal! We had a wonderful time yesterday! Taking a nap before driving back is definitely the way to go, as it let us have most of the day together. It was simply awesome to drive straight home to my Effie! We spent the day together, mostly just sitting together, being happy to be together.
    I was terribly tired at the end of the night, and I dropped right off to sleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. Getting up this AM was pretty horrid, lol, but I made the most of the time by doing a double load of laundry. Not much in the way of gaming this week, as it's a short week for me. I have a pistol class on Saturday morning, so I'm taking Friday night off to come home. Sunday, of course, is Superbowl Sunday, but I'm still not sure what I'll be doing for that day. Matt has an invitation out for me and Reibo, but I have to see how that pans out with some other plans I had semi-made for the weekend. I'll know for sure tonight or tomorrow, latest. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker