14 February 2011

Morning Vent, 14 February 2011 (Valentine's Day)

GungalTM Evan Rachel Wood sports a heart tattoo
just in time for Valentine's Day!

    Today is Valentine's Day! As it happens, our plans had to change, and I got a lot of blogs done ahead of time for auto-posting, so it's pretty much a normal blog, except for it being the sweetest day of the year. 
    I can't help but contrast this year with the last. Last year was bleak, indeed, with me unhealthy, unemployed, and (at least in the couples sense) unloved. But the year ended in a blaze of glorious light, with Love and Hope in an abundance that I've never been blessed with before. God, working in His own way and in His own time, blessed me with the Love of my Life, my beloved Effie.Today, Valentine's Day, is our day!
    On this wonderful day, I hope that all of you enjoy the same kind of love and fulfillment my beloved Effie and I have been blessed with! Moving on...




No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker